Summer has already begun in many places, but above 1,500 m above sea level it is taking its time – even though we can already enjoy the first warm summer days. The meadows are blooming in all colours, some farmers have already brought in the first cartload of hay, and the ever-present scent of the mountain herbs show:
Summer is here!
In addition to this annual natural spectacle that presents itself after the white splendour in the streams makes its way into the wide oceans, Lech Zürs has also put together the right supporting programme in the form of cultural, artistic and sporting events.
Take a look at the events folder for a little taste:
- 29.06.: Arlberg Classic Golf Cup – Kampen goes Lech
- 30.06.–02.07.: Arlberg Classic Car Rally
- 14.07.–17.07.: Literaricum Lech
- 10.08.–14.08.: Jazz Fest Lech (“Jazzbühne”)
- 20.08.: Der Weiße Ring: Die Trailchallenge
- 10.09.: Best of the Alps Golfcup
- 20.09.–25.09.: Philosophicum Lech: Der Hass
We’re looking forward to these and many more events and would love to share these unforgettable moments with you. Don’t hesitate to contact us for an individual enquiry.