With the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) you can travel to the Arlberg in comfort, without traffic jams and, above all, in an environmentally conscious way.
Enjoy the benefits of the new Wintersport Kombiticket:
- ÖBB 2nd class rail journey to Langen am Arlberg and back
- Coupon for 1-, 3- or 6-day ski pass
- Bus transfer to Lech or Zürs and back
Booking options as well as further price information from/to all other ÖBB stations and 1st class surcharges:
- at the ÖBB ticket counter
- online in the shop area of the ÖBB Ticketshop at tickets.oebb.at/en/shop
- mobile via the ÖBB App
- at the ÖBB customer service +43 (0)5 1717-3
- at the ÖBB travel agencies
For bookings from abroad, we recommend ÖBB Customer Service on +43 (0)5 1717-3, especially for those arriving by train. The documents will be sent by post (postage € 5,- per shipment) – timely booking necessary!
Attention! Print@home not possible! Ticket must be printed out at an ÖBB ticket machine in Austria.
Please be sure to check the ski area website for opening hours and closure days before purchasing your combination ticket.
No Responses to “Travelling environmentally friendly: The ÖBB Wintersport Kombiticket”